Welcome to the Builder Realty CouncilJoin Today
Partners in Progress
Bringing industry professionals together
Who We Are
The Builder Realty Council is a non-profit, all-volunteer residential real estate industry trade organization whose Board of Directors is equally represented by Real Estate Brokers, Homebuilders, and Supporting Affiliate members.
The Builder Realty Council's mission is to improve the business co-operation between Home Builders and Real Estate Professionals by creating professional, ethical standards its members choose to follow. We desire to elevate the professional excellence and public acceptance of the real estate industry in general.
Our purpose is to foster harmony during all phases of a new home transaction and enable members to build mutually beneficial relationships.
Builders and REALTORS® are interminably joined in our industry but command their own separate presence. The BRC has a long history of bringing together these two distinct groups to form lasting relationships of respect and co-operation through a membership-based association whose members voluntarily follow an established ethical code.
The benefits of membership are clear!
- Agents join BRC to increase their sales of new construction homes and to ensure Builder cooperation and recognition in new home transactions. This is a way to create inventory where there is none. Working with new homes is another way to serve your clients' needs.
- For Builders, BRC membership means access to qualified new home buyers working with Agents.
- As a Builder member benefit, we will display photos that will rotate at the top of our webpage. These photos can be of an interior, an exterior, or of a community.
- As a second Builder member benefit, you will have a link displayed to your company website so that anyone can go directly to your webpage. We also have a link to "New Home Source" on our website so that agents can find information on a particular builder.
- Third, we are displaying a YouTube video at the bottom of our website as "Featured Builder of the Month" and "Featured Affiliate of the Month" and rotating these every month.
- Any member can go in and update his/her profile on our website, and the general public will be able to find your name and company as an additional way to get exposure.
- All members have access to our Private Facebook page and can access our private website page to find information on past speakers, past general meeting notes, recordings, slide presentations, and even Zonda information.
- Starting in 2022, each month on the second Wednesday at 9:00 a.m., we have a general meeting featuring a guest speaker. At the end of the presentation, we ask any Builders/Developers and Affiliates at the meeting to talk about their communities, new developments, and any other pertinent information relating to their companies.
- We now have a Private Facebook page where you can post information, start a conversation, or give comments and feedback. You may also post on our regular Facebook page where we have close to 500 followers.
- We are still providing educational classes where you can be a sponsor.
- Forming lasting relationships with knowledgeable REALTORS® can generate regular additional sales that improve the value the Builder brings to the residential marketplace.
- Supporting Affiliate Vendors join the BRC to grow their business with Builders and Agents.
Whether you’re looking to build industry relationships, gain the attention of others, or to “give back” to your industry, the Builder-Realty Council can help you reach your goals while helping you improve your business acumen.
May Builder/Developer Spotlight
Taylor Morrison - Featuring New Homes at Hillside at Crystal Valley
Coming This Summer
May Affiliate Spotlight
Realtor Member Spotlight
"Working With a Builder" Video Series
The Builder-Realty Council of Denver seeks to strengthen the bonds of integrity and ethical business relationships between Home Builders, Licensed Real Estate Professionals and Supporting Affiliates. Members join the Council because of the opportunity to do business with the best professionals our industry offers.